Ongoing Job Recruitment Job for Packaging Operator in Canada
Best known for its corporate symbol of the Pink Panther and a Fortune 500 company for more than 60 years, Owens Corning produces various building products for residential and commercial markets. We are currently seeking safety-oriented production line workers for our Scarborough fiberglass insulation plant.
Starting as a Packaging Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a manner that ensures your safety and the safety of others around you,
- Operating high speed product packaging and ancillary equipment in a world class manufacturing facility,
- Playing an integral role in quality control through visual inspection,
- Developing your skills as you move through our lines of progression system into increasingly more challenging roles
What we offer:
- Starting rate of $26.86 /hour plus applicable shift premium as defined in our Employee Handbook. Rate increased to $30.04 /hour plus shift premium after one year of employment.
- Full family benefits.
- Employee Incentive Program.
- Various lines of progression and opportunity for advancement.
- An opportunity to join an outstanding manufacturing organization
What we require:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to work continental shift schedule.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Why Work Here
At Owens Corning, we believe our competitive advantage lies in the strength and talents of our employees.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive base salaries
- Performance based incentive bonus compensation
- Competitive Benefits
Please forward resume to: TorontoHR@owenscorning.com or directly to HR Dept.